KUWAIT: Operations Manager at Kuwait International Airport Saleh Al-Fedaghi said that a special high-season plan had been put into practice since Thursday to meet the growing numbers of passengers expected to leave and spend the New Year holidays abroad.
Accordingly, Fedaghi urged all passengers to make sure their passports are valid, respect the allowed luggage and weight rules, not carry any banned items and check in in due time prior to their flight.
The airport’s deputy director for aviation safety Emad Al-Jlowi said that up to 50,000 passengers were expected to spend the holidays abroad using various airlines. He also stressed that emergency teams were ready for the rush. —Al-Anbaa