Incense burner causes Salam house fire

KUWAIT: Heavy damage caused by a fire inside a Salam house

KUWAIT: An incense burner placed in a cupboard in a Salam house caused a fire, prompting Mishref fire station to respond. The house was evacuated and the fire put out. No injuries were reported.

Municipality campaign
Hawally Municipality Public Cleanliness and Road Occupancy carried out inspections around the governorate, resulting in the removal of 3,170 tons of rubbish as well as plant and tree debris; 160 side roads were cleaned along with 88 main roads; 255 dumpsters were washed; 71 warning stickers were placed on abandoned cars; 41 abandoned cars were removed along with a boat and 150 tires were sent to Salmy landfill, the department’s Director Saad Al-Jalawi said.

Officer honored
Interior Ministry Undersecretary Lt Gen Essam Al-Naham honored Lance Corporal Hassan Mandani in recognition of his efforts in the service of the country. The ceremony was attended by Assistant Undersecretary for Outlets Affairs Mansour Al-Awadhi.

By Hanan Al-Saadoun

Back to top button